Full corporate tax and accounts service
- Provide payroll summaries detailing the correct amount of PAYE tax and which National Insurance Contributions (both employer and employee) should be deducted from your employee’s pay.
- Supply payslips for employees.
- Work out how much you as an employer have to pay to HM Revenue & Customs.
- Keep a record of your employees' pay, tax and NIC.
- Advise you of the total tax and NICs to be paid (either monthly or quarterly) to HM Revenue & Customs.
- File all reports, including end of year reports, with HM Revenue & Customs.